Monday, April 25, 2011

☺FRIENDSHIP☺

Friends... Friendship...
It is surely very important to us. But sometimes I myself still do not understand what the true meaning of friendship. Within a few days my search of the meaning of friendship, I find beautiful meanings about FRIENDSHIP.
  • A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~ Arnold H. Glasgow
  • The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~ Henry David Thoreau
  • A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~ Author Unknown
  • Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~ Sicilian Proverb
  • A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. ~ Elbert Hubbard
  • Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camus
  • The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend. ~ Aristotle
  • Friends are the sunshine of life. ~ John Hay
  • The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. ~ Elbert Hubbard
  • A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~ Attributed to Heather Pryor
  • Friendship is Love without his wings. ~ Lord Byron
  • The best time to make friends is before you need them
    If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~ Author Unknown
  • Friendship needs no words - it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness. ~ Dag Hammarskjold
  • Friends show their love in times of trouble... ~ Euripides
  • In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. – Kahlil Gibran
Those are some beautiful meaning of friendship. I personally think, a true friend is a friend who always shared her joy, her smile, laughter, and rarely share the grief and crying because she didn't want her friend was crying. And it's all called FRIEND

No comments: